When you hear the term "Gigabyte 3D Aurora", what do you instantly visualize in your mind? Maybe you're thinking a new version of the 3D Cooler or the new 7800 GTX 3D Aurora graphics card? If you thought either of these, you couldn't be much further away. If you paid attention to our Computex Coverage and what Gigabyte showed, you would know that the 3D Aurora is Gigabyte's first attempt at an enthusiast computer case.
In a category that is flooded with expensive quality cases like Lian Li and cheap imitations, it's not going to be easy for someone to bring out a new case and do well with sales. If you have a look at companies like Cooler Master who make some of the best looking and quality cases then actually have a look at how many are sold and compare that to a $20 case that looks similar but is made from steel, you will clearly see that these cases out sell anything else.
In our normal case review fashion, we'll have a look at the outside, the inside and see how it feels when having a play around to sum it up. If first impressions are anything to go by, this case looks to be a beauty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4